I am so excited to finally announce that my new Pluralsight course, “Building Your First Lightning Web Component for Salesforce” course is Live!
The development of this course was a labor of love for me and I have to admit something I worked so hard on. I would not compromise the quality for anything (including the three deadlines I missed). Luckily, I was working with some of the best editors in the world (huge shout out to Bentley Lignell, Stacy Sohn and Austin Allen).
As for the course, it covers the following:
- LWC Benefits and what are Web Components
- Setting up you development environment with Salesforce, Visual Studio Code and Salesforce DX
- Component Design using Custom DOM events
- Working with Salesforce Data using the Wire Adapter and Debugging with Chrome Developer Tools
- Converting Aura components and lessons I learned
In the course, we will be building an application that will look like this:
If you are looking for the final code created in this course, you can find it here.
For anyone that might not be a Pluralsight subscriber yet, here is a link to a free 10-day trial.
And finally, please feel free to send me your feedback on the course. Good or bad. I appreciate it all because it helps me to develop better content that meets your needs.