And here are just some of the things you will learn in this module:
- Describe the difference between function and block scoping.
- Recognize shorthand ES6+ syntax used to initialize variables.
- Identify the new destructuring syntax used to separate data.
- Identify the backtick character used to create template literals.
- Recognize the fat arrow syntax for functions.
- Explain why defining optional parameters in ES6+ results in cleaner code.
- Describe the different uses for the ‘…’ operator.
- Explain what’s different about how you create and invoke classes in ES6+.
- Recognize the basic syntax and different importing styles used to define modules.
- Demonstrate how asynchronous calls can be chained together using promises.
- Demonstrate how an async function can be used to call a promise.
- Identify the different elements used in a Jasmine testing script.
- Create a simple Jasmine test suite and run it stand-alone.