New Dream Job at Salesforce

THLogoI have very exciting news to share. The first day of Dreamforce will also be my first day as a member of the Trailhead team. I have accepted a job as a Technical Curriculum Engineer.

Doesn’t that just sound cool?

And the best part is that I will be working for the legendary, Jeff Douglas!!! Yep, that guy. The one and only. I bet you are way jealous now.

The thing that I love so much about Trailhead is the quality of the content they produce. I truly believe they are leading the way in terms of how to produce effective technical instructional material and I am just thrilled to be a part of it.

The thing I am most passionate about in life is the process of taking something that is very complex and difficult and presenting it in a way that is easily understandable to almost anyone. It is kind of like the ultimate crossword puzzle (and yes, I happen to love crossword puzzles).

As far as this blog and my courses at Pluralsight, we will have to see how that goes. I still have my latest course about Lightning Best Practices coming out soon (since I am almost finished with it). But after that is published, I may take a break for a while so I can really focus on my new and exciting job.

Cheers everyone,

Sara

11 Comments

1. Shekhar Gadewar says:

This is awesome!

Wishes for ur journey ahead

2. binaryLady says:

Totally Jealous but excited for you! That is awesome!!

3. Eric J Lynch says:

Congratulations, Sweet Sarah! That is awesome. You’re truly living my dream. I’ve taken some of your Pluralsight and Lynda course. You have blazed a trail I so hope to follow. You will always be one of my dev heroes. Best of luck in this new venture.

1. Sara Morgan says:

You can do it Eric!!! I am certainly nothing special. Just tenacious, which I think is most important.

4. Paul says:

Sara,

Happy Happy JOY JOY!

Great job on always making a difference.

Love it.

5. akacarioca says:

You need to visit Jeff at his beer place in Bradenton FL, awesome experience.