This course is one of several, designed to prepare you on your journey towards completing the Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer Exam. In this course, you will learn how to successfully setup a Territory model using Salesforce’s Enterprise Territory Management.
By the end of the course, you will know how to do the following:
- Define Salesforce Enterprise Territory Management
- Understand the benefits of using Enterprise Territory Management
- Understand how to setup Territory Management in Salesforce
- Explain the capabilities of Enterprise Territory Management and its impact on data visibility
- Explain how Enterprise Territory Management impacts forecasting in Salesforce
The fictional company at the center of the story line for this course and the whole series will be Globomantics. The main character of the story will be a Salesforce Architect that has been asked to design the security model for this Salesforce Enterprise customer. The story for this course will be that the Architect is continuing her analysis of their org and is now assisting on building territories to help with account management.
If you are able to check out the course, I would love to hear your feedback. Especially, if you are using this course to help prepare you for the certification exam.
One thought on “New Course on Managing Account Access with Salesforce Territory Management”
Hi Sara, I loved your way of explination of each concept. I am regularly follow your website for new content. Could you please provide 1 month Pluralsight free subscription, i can learn sharing and visibility for certification.